Greeneye Technology | Spray Less Grow More
We solve REAL world problems.
If you are looking for a challenging, enjoyable and meaningful work environment, your place is with us.
Join our passionate, talented and multidisciplinary team of world-class experts in our mission to dramatically reduce chemical usage in agriculture while increasing productivity and profitability for farmers.
Electrical Engineer - Israel
We are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our development team. In this role, you will take the lead and take ownership of the overall electronics architecture, design, implementation, and integration of our electrical and electronic solutions. Your responsibilities will include designing and implementing solutions while considering signal integrity in harsh environmental and thermal conditions. Additionally, you will be responsible for hardware integration for the initial prototypes. Reporting to our head of engineering, you will work closely with our software teams and product team.
Financial Controller - Israel
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced financial controller to join our high-tech start-up company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the financial operations of the
company, including monitoring the budget, mastering financial statements, technical accounting, and tax compliance. The financial controller will also be responsible for managing inventory cycle and pricing inventory and reporting to manager level on a monthly basis.
• Oversee the preparation of financial statements, including income statements, balance
sheets, and cash flow statements
• Monitor the budget and provide regular updates to the CFO and other senior managers
• Manage inventory cycle and pricing inventory
• Ensure compliance with tax and VAT regulations
• Provide technical accounting guidance to senior managers
• Report to manager level on a monthly basis
• Streamline financial reporting and improve the efficiency of financial operations
• Communicate financial information to senior and mid-level managers in the company
• Work closely with the CFO to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting
• Provide ad hoc financial analysis and reporting as needed
• CPA with at least 3 years of experience after internship in one of the Big 4 accounting firms
• At least 2 years of experience in monitoring inventory cycle and pricing inventory
• Excellent technical accounting knowledge and tax and VAT compliance expertise
• High level of proficiency in Excel, with knowledge of Power-BI as an advantage
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Highly motivated and able to take initiative to improve financial operations and reporting
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
This position reports directly to the CFO and requires daily communication with senior and mid-level
managers in the company. If you are a self-motivated financial controller with a proven track record of success in the high-tech industry, we encourage you to apply.
Field Technician - US
Field Technicians help develop, support, and maintain our precision spraying system and play a key role in enabling further product development. The primary role of this position is to carry out in-field product feature testing, troubleshoot problems in the field and provide support and communication internally that leads to short-term and long-term fixes to the equipment while supporting our customers. Tasks include conducting test plans, tracking issues and progress in fixing them, and communicating with customers, product managers, agronomists, and engineers on a regular basis.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate verbally, including listening, and speaking. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing, often outdoors in cold and hot ambient weather conditions. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Greeneye is an equal opportunity employer.
DevOps Engineer - Israel
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for design, implementation, and management of our infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST - ISRAEL
We are looking for highly talented Data Scientists who specialize in Computer Vision \ Image Processing to join our R&D team. As a data scientist you will responsible for research and development of core algorithms that fuels our products. This is an end-to-end responsibility, from an idea to a product
Cloud\Backend - Israel
As a Cloud\Backend Engineer you will be responsible for design, implementation, and management of our cloud-based systems
Realtime Engineer - Israel
As a Realtime software Engineer you will be responsible for design and development and integration of our real-time system.